Fire Project Manager
|Job Title:||Fire Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2020|
They're a cracking company to work for. From being pretty much a start up over 10 years ago, they're now a national leader in the fire protection industry. They've got a reputation of delivering high quality wet & dry projects for some of the more exciting construction jobs we've seen over the last 10 years. They've got an enviable pipeline of tier 1 construction jobs, and due to this consistent, planned growth we're looking to add another Project Manager to the team.
- Due to having projects in different locations, we should be able to put you on a job that's close to home, saving you travel time.
- At the end of the year you'll receive a generous bonus based upon your projects performance as well as the companies.
- You'll be managing construction jobs that have been designed & drafted by top quality engineers using all the latest technology.
- There's definitely scope for progression & promotion.
- You'll earn a salary that is above the market average.
Day to day, you will be;
- Project Managing Wet & Dry Construction projects.
- Attending coordination meetings & liaising with builders.
- Preparing variation claims & progress claims.
- Implementation of QA & OH&S documentation
- Maintaining project profit margins & managing risk.
We're looking at both younger project managers with potential, as well as more experienced candidates for the position. If you would like to learn more about this position or similar ones, please click apply or contact Luke on 0468 958 529 or by e-mail: Luke@designandbuild.com.au
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's