Fire Project Manager
|Job Title:||Fire Project Manager|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $150,000 + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2019 04:45|
This is a cracking role and one I'm excited to be recruiting for. You're going to be working on one of Sydney's biggest transport infrastructure jobs of the new year
Enjoy getting into work on a morning again. The directors of the company pride themselves on the friendly & collaborative culture, bringing in only the right people with the right attitude.
Day to day, you will be;
- Dealing with clients & liaising with the builder on the job.
- Looking after all the financials & project programming
- Along with the foreman, looking after your fitters & technicians.
- Managing a combined Wet & Dry Fire project with $12 million value.
To be a good fit for this position, it's important that you;
- Have a good knowledge of both Wet & Dry fire systems.
- Have upwards of 2 years experience in Project Management or Project Engineering in the Fire Protection industry
- Have good management & communication skills
- Have a track record in turning over decent profits on your jobs.