Fire Protection Project Manager | D&C
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Project Manager | D&C|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020|
This is a cracking role and one I'm excited to be recruiting for. You'll get a real sense of job satisfaction with this position. You will produce detailed drawings, then actually project manage the installation process.
The company rewards their PM's with a yearly bonus of $10,000 - $15,000 if they hit their achievable project targets. Not a bad lump sum to come in at the end of the year for doing your job well!
Enjoy getting into work on a morning again. The directors of the company pride themselves on the friendly & collaborative culture, bringing in only the right people with the right attitude.
Day to day, you will be;
- Producing detailed sprinkler designs using AutoCAD
- Managing the project from the cradle to the grave.
- financial accountable for budgets & project resources.
- Project managing projects from $200,000 to $3 million
To be a good fit for this position, it's important that you;
- Are comfortable using AutoCAD to produce fire sprinkler designs
- Have upwards of 2 years experience in Project Management or Project Engineering in the Fire Protection industry
- Are able to be accountable for project budgets
- Have good management & communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's