Fire Protection Project Manager - Major Construction
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Project Manager - Major Construction|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2020 04:46|
They're a cracking company to work for. From being pretty much a start up over 10 years ago, they're now a national leader in the fire protection industry. They've got a reputation of delivering high quality wet & dry projects for some of the more exciting construction jobs we've seen over the last 10 years. They've got an enviable pipeline of tier 1 construction jobs, and due to this consistent, planned growth we're looking to add another Project Manager to the team.
- Due to having projects in different locations, we should be able to put you on a job that's close to home, saving you travel time.
- At the end of the year you'll receive a generous bonus based upon your projects performance as well as the companies.
- You'll be managing construction jobs that have been designed & drafted by top quality engineers using all the latest technology.
- There's definitely scope for progression & promotion.
- You'll earn a salary that is above the market average.
Day to day, you will be;
- Project Managing Wet & Dry Construction projects.
- Attending coordination meetings & liaising with builders.
- Preparing variation claims & progress claims.
- Implementation of QA & OH&S documentation
- Maintaining project profit margins & managing risk.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies. For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 / Luke@designandbuild.com.au or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Thanks for your consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's