Fire protection Project Manager
|Job Title:||Fire protection Project Manager|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000 + Super + car|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 14:16|
This is a cracking role and one I'm excited to be recruiting for. You'll get a real sense of job satisfaction with this position. You will produce detailed drawings, then actually project manage the installation process - actually see the projects you've designed come to life.
The company rewards their PM's with a yearly bonus if you hit your project targets. The directors of the company pride themselves on the friendly & collaborative culture, bringing in only the right people with the right attitude.
Day to day, you will be;
- Producing detailed sprinkler designs using AutoCAD
- Managing the project from the cradle to the grave.
- financial accountable for budgets & project resources.
- Project managing projects from $200,000 to $3 million
- Dealing with clients.
To be a good fit for this position, it's important that you;
- Are comfortable using AutoCAD to produce fire sprinkler designs
- Have upwards of 2 years experience in Project Management or Project Engineering in the Fire Protection industry
- Are able to be accountable for project budgets
- Have good management & communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's