Fire Protection Site Manager - Major Construction
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Site Manager - Major Construction|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2020 04:45|
They're a cracking company to work for. From being pretty much a start up over 10 years ago, they're now a national leader in the fire protection industry. They've got a reputation of delivering high quality wet & dry projects for some of the more exciting construction jobs we've seen over the last 10 years. They've got an enviable pipeline of tier 1 construction jobs, and due to this consistent, planned growth we're looking to add another Project Manager to the team.
You'll be working as a site manager in our clients Major Construction division, looking after Fire Sprinkler projects up to the value of $10 million. Typical responsibilities will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Lead OH & S safety among all trades & subcontractors
- Develop & implement the programming & scheduling of works
- Attend coordination meetings with project stakeholders
- Join a tier 1 company with a great reputation for delivering very high quality work.
- Gain exposure to a great variety of different projects across multiple market sector.
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package that is dependent upon experience
- An easy-going yet professional attitude to your work – no ego’s.
- Ideally 3 – 5+ years’ experience working as a Site Supervisor or Site Manager working on Fire Sprinkler Constriction jobs.
- Trade qualified
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies. For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 / Luke@designandbuild.com.au or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's