Fire Sprinkler Site Manager
|Job Title:||Fire Sprinkler Site Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 04:46|
Our client are a Tier 2 Fire Protection contractor with an excellent reputation in the Sydney market. They service, maintain design and construct fire protection systems in Commercial & Industrial buildings.
You'll be working as a site manager in our clients Fire Sprinkler division, looking after Fire Sprinkler projects up to the value of $5 million. Typical responsibilities will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Lead OH & S safety among all trades & subcontractors
- Develop & implement the programming & scheduling of works
- Attend coordination meetings with project stakeholders
- Join a tier 2 company with a great reputation for delivering very high quality work.
- Gain exposure to a great variety of different projects across multiple market sector.
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package that is dependent upon experience
- An easy-going yet professional attitude to your work – no ego’s.
- Ideally 3 – 5+ years’ experience working as a Site Supervisor or Site Manager working on Fire Sprinkler Installation jobs.
- Trade qualified
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's