Principal Drainage Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Drainage Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021|
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff.
Principal Drainage Engineer:
- Account for the assigned design lots: delivery on quality and time
- Experience working in a similar Major Project environment where a collaborative relationship approach is required
- Account for their teams performance (leading 2 to 3 people)
- Familiarly with Austroads' standards, RMS standards and Pacific Highway Design Guide
- Experience in participating and contributing to the design workshops on constructability and HSiD etc
- Experience in 12D, DRAINS, MUSIC is compulsory.
- Experience in managing design compliance check list
- Experience in communicating with key project personnel on Major Projects
- Very good report writing skills
- Great communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values it's staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidates.
- Opportunity to work on one of the biggest Packages of Works for Highways in NSW for the next 4 years.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principle Mechanical Engineer
$160,000 - $200,000 package
Principle Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
$140,0000 - $160,000 plus super.
Up to $95,000 + super Depending on Experience
Civil Engineer - Education/Commercial/Residential Projects
$110,000 -$130,000 + super
$100k - $120k + super
Up to $115,000 + super
$110,000 + super + vehicle
up to $130k + super + car + LAFHA
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $100,000 + super
Senior Structural Engineer
Up to $135,000 + super