Flood Modeller - Flood Engineer
|Job Title:||Flood Modeller - Flood Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020|
The Company has an envious level of staff engagement and retention, as a successful Tier 2 attracting the best Technical Staff in the Market through great projects, above average pay and a real Family Firm feel to the place.
To be successful for the Flood Modeller - Flood Engineer - role you will;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience
- Software to be able to work with:
- Know AR&R methods for hydrology and have experience in this
- Experience with NSW projects (council flood studies, RMS)
- Experience in Report and Proposal writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to your professional development
- Access to great projects but also ownership and autonomy of your work
- Great benefits that include a profit share, company events and flexible working.
- Above award salary
- Can also consider candidates who can start immediate on contract
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's