Flood Modelling Engineer
|Job Title:||Flood Modelling Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 16:17|
An established Australian civil & environmental engineering consultancy are seeking to add a TUFLOW modeller at intermediate level.
This company works in all aspects of stormwater from harvesting, IWM/WSUD, flooding, drainage, creek design etc.
The engineer would need to have experience with TUFLOW. Ideally, they will also have experience in other hydraulic/hydrologic packages such as XP-RAFTS, RORB, HEC-RAS, DRAINS, etc.
While TUFLOW/modelling will be a significant part of the role, excellent verbal & written communication skills are required for report writing.
Typical projects include:
- Government work for retarding basin design with flood maps
- Smaller (street scale) drainage upgrade/detention system projects to try and minimise flooding in an area
- Single lot development flood studies (e.g. multi-unit developments, houses, etc.)
- Small to large scale land development flood models
- Creek design (capacity/flood modelling)
To apply for this role, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's