|Job Published:||August 04, 2019 05:46|
They are are looking for an experienced Foreman who has a strong skill set and can run an industrial new build project valued at circa $20M
Ideal candidate would have experience running projects $10M+ to be considered for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on projects in over $10m
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.