|Job Published:||August 10, 2019 05:46|
As the Site Foreman you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Experience site managing new build projects in Sydney up to $15 million ideally Education or Government.
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S and IR
- Client-focused approach
Thanks for your consideration.