|Job Published:||August 11, 2019 05:46|
We are looking for an experienced Foreman (preferably a trade background) who has a strong skill set on retail and/or commercial projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget.
To be considered for the role of a Foreman you will require:
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as Foreman on retail projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.