|Salary:||$150,000 + Car + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 11:49|
They are looking for an experienced Foreman who has a strong skill set on smaller commercial projects over $5m. This company has a very tight-knit culture and a can-do attitude who can get stuck in and enjoy what they do.
As the Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety and quality and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on projects in over $5m
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships
Thanks for your consideration.