|Job Published:||January 25, 2020 05:46|
Our client is a highly reputable in commercial fit out business a CBD office.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Foreman with experience on projects between $200K - $3M and a minimum 5 years’ experience within the construction industry.
The projects tend to be 4-10 week turnarounds and normally in or around the CBD.
- Liaise between all parties to ensure efficient work between suppliers and sub-contractors
- Be able to forward plan and co-ordinate with the client
- Monitor the sub-contract trades
- Make sure all OH&S procedures are adhered too
- Ensure the highest level of communication is maintained throughout the project
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Proven track record – 5 years minimum
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.