|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 16:47|
- The role of the Foreman is to be onsite each day
- You are required to be 40% on tools and 60% managing the site and staff
- High-end residential experience required.
- A carpentry qualification and be physically able to carry out tasks
- Possess high levels of motivation and genuine interest in running a project
- Keen interest in developing less experienced workers
- Be acutely aware of OH&S obligations
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible
- Be able to commence ASAP
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO