|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 11:02|
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of an education site with further projects to come located across NSW.
As the Site Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Management and leadership for the coordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Engineers, Senior Management and Architects
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Site Foreman position for a principal contractor
- Experience working on projects from $10M to $50M
- Defence, Education, Healthcare or Government experience essential
- Trade background highly regarded
- Strong communication, negotiation and business development skills
- The ability to lead a team, communicating effectively with people at every stage of the project
- A desire to take on a long-term role where you will grow with the business
Thanks for your consideration.