|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020|
This is a great opportunity to join a contractor who are flat out in the local area
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the landscapes space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects and have excellent staff retention.
On offer is the chance to work in a collaborative culture, where the development & training of employees is of the highest priority!
As the Site Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Management and leadership for the co-ordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Project Managers & Senior Management
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- A sound understanding of landscaping on construction & civil projects
- Experience in managing projects between $500K - $8M
- Willingness to be hands on
Thanks for your consideration.