|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 11:33|
Our client delivers an array of works from Rail to Industrial projects. Their diverse portfolio is what attracts Sydney's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them. Due to a newly awarded project, there is an immediate need for a Project Engineer to join the team before the new year.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• Minimum of 4 years (local) experience in a Project Engineer role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
• Experience on rail projects is highly lucrative
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's