|Contact Name:||Billy Ramsey|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 16:48|
They are are looking for an experienced Foreman who has a strong skill set on commercial/mixed use and/or aged care projects.
This company have a very tight knit culture and a can-do attitude who can get stuck in and enjoy what they do.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as Foreman on Commercial and/or Education projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.