|Contact Name:||Billy Ramsey|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2022|
Due to continuing project wins, they are now looking to recruit a Foreman/Site Manager with Facade/Cladding experience.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site/Project Manager
- Assisting the Project Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a Foreman on commercial/facade/cladding projects in Sydney
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to 180,000 Package
up to $210K
Foreman / Supervisor
up to $210K
Foreman | $3m Education Project | Templestowe & Bulleen
100,000 - 140,000
Carpenter - Leading Hand
70000 - 100000
Leading Hand Carpenter
Junior Project Manager
Carpenter - All levels
Senior Project Manager