|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 18:34|
Our client is a specialist residential developer in NSW.
Due to continued and sustained growth and with a strong pipeline of work, an excellent career opportunity exists for a motivated hard working individual to join their construction team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will see you be given the opportunity to manage your projects utilising a suite of industry leading project management systems.
- Liaise between all parties to ensure efficient work between suppliers and sub-contractors
- Be able to forward plan and co-ordinate with the client
- Monitor the sub-contract trades
- Make sure all OH&S procedures are adhered too
- Ensure the highest level of communication is maintained throughout the project
To be considered you must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Proven track record – 10 years minimum
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential