|Contact Name:||Billy Ramsey|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2019 05:47|
They are are looking for an Foreman who has a strong skill set on commercial/hostility projects.
The role will be a 4 month contract, starting immediately in Shellharbour.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Project Manager.
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
To be considered for the role of a Foreman you will require:
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as Foreman on Commercial/hospitality projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Experience using procore is preferable
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.