|Contact Name:||Emily Franklin|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 14:02|
You will be responsible for running the structures package on a large residential project, managing a team of subcontractors, running site meetings & toolbox talks, ensuring WHS is adhered to, scheduling & programming.
To be shortlisted for this role you will be required to have the following;
- 5 years' of experience in a structures role
- Experience managing subcontractors on commercial projects $30m+
- Previous experience working for a head contractor
- Good understanding of OH&S processes
- Established relationships with subcontractors & trades
- Trade qualification preferred
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on commercial construction projects in Sydney over $50m
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling health and safety
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.