Foreman - Civils, Landscape, External Works
|Job Title:||Foreman - Civils, Landscape, External Works|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 10:32|
This is a 6 month contract role (can lead to permanent) to run the external, landscape & civil works on a $200M+ commercial project in Parramatta.
You will be responsible for driving the programme, management of trades and subcontractors, and site safety.
- Responsible for: detail excavation, external roads & pavements, retaining walls, landscaping
- Manage in ground heritage
- Public domain works
- 3-5 years' of experience as a Foreman/Supervisor
- Strong Facades experience on commercial new build projects $100M+
- Previous experience working for a head contractor
- Good understanding of OH&S processes
- Established relationships with subcontractors
- Trade qualification preferred