Foreman - Eastern Suburbs / Inner West
|Job Title:||Foreman - Eastern Suburbs / Inner West|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2021|
A well respected architecturally designed home builders is looking for a long-term Working Foreman to join the team and manage projects between $2-6M. The business are looking for someone that still has room to grow so this could be a great opportunity for someone wanting to take the step up
You will be reporting into a Project Manager who is always on hand to support you. You will have access to reliable trades and support from the back office.
to succeed in this position you will take pride in what you deliver, have excellent communication skills and strong values of customer service with evidence of delivering on time, quality finishes.
- Site safety management.
- Meeting program dates to align with construction program
- Liaise with subcontractors
- Work with the project manager to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Monitoring all trade works, subcontractors, and site staff.
- Internal and external set out with subcontractors.
- Other various duties as directed.
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring subcontractors daily in regards to safety, quality and program
- Management of projects from start to finish, and overall knowledge of all trades.
- Experience managing residential projects
- Keen eye for detail and have an ability to produce high quality work.
- Ability to push a team and adhere to program
- You will have experience taking full WH&S responsibility on site.
- Direction and management of subcontractors and labourers.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and prioritise tasks.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with trades, architects & clients.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Has experience working with basement levels and multi-residential projects.
- Demonstrated experience within high end residential site management role(s) including multi-residential projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 2 + years experience as a leading Hand / Working Foreman
- Experience in detail-orientated bespoke projects advantageous
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Carpenter by trade
- Comprehensive understanding of NSW residential building codes and guidelines.
- Ability to drive projects to meet deadlines on time and on budget
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ross Breen on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidence
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
120,000 - 140,000
$140K - $180K
Finishes Foreman - Aberfeldie
$150,000 + Super
Site Supervisor - North & West
$80k - $90k+super
Site Supervisor - South West Sydney - Project Homes
HSEQ Coordinator (Senior)
$120k - $140K + super