Foreman - Nights
|Job Title:||Foreman - Nights|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020|
They are are looking for an experienced Foreman who has a strong skill set on commercial/retail projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Trade background required
- Demonstrable experience as Foreman on Commercial high rise projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.