Foreman - North West
|Job Title:||Foreman - North West|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020|
An established multi-sector Tier 2 civil contractor with a long-standing history in the Vic market is now looking to add an experienced Foreman to the business, to work on large value subdivision projects in the Northern & North Western suburbs of Melbourne. Due to continued success over a number of years the permanent Foreman is required to ensure the successful delivery of civil construction and sub-division projects in the North West by ensuring labour, subcontractors, equipment and materials are effectively managed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Forecasting and programming
- Procurement and scheduling of labour, subcontractors, equipment and materials
- Efficient and economic use of resources
- Effective leadership of the construction team
- Administration including timesheets, delivery dockets and site diary
- Startups, toolbox meetings, site inductions and checking tickets
- Mitigating and reporting incidences
- Audits and reporting
- Significant Civil Construction experience
- Subdivisions experience (essential)
- Experience in working with authorities, such as local council
- Excellent client relationship management
- Rapport with subcontractors
- People management skills.
To apply for the opportunity please submit an up to date resume to email@example.com.