|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2020|
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years (local) experience in a Project Engineer role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
• Experience dealing with councils is essential
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.