Foreman - Remedial
|Job Title:||Foreman - Remedial|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 05:45|
Our client has been operational for over 50 years, specializing within Commercial space they specialize within Healthcare, Hospitality, and Education. If you are looking to work for a stable well known and ethical builder this could be the role for you.
They need a foreman who will be dedicated to there remedial projects, the division is very busy at present and due to this they are looking for 2 people to join the team.
As the Foreman you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Experience site managing new build projects in Sydney up to $15 million ideally in both residential and commercial
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S and IR
- Client-focused approach
Thanks for your consideration.