Foreman | Residential Projects
|Job Title:||Foreman | Residential Projects|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 13:46|
If you are a Foreman with experience working on single-dwelling, architecturally designed homes then make sure you get in touch. These roles will be filled before the projects become live.
We will discuss the projects, culture and company structure that suits you best but what all my clients have in common is that they build a quality product, genuinely care about their clients and staff, offer job security and pay their trades.
To be considered:
- A trade background or Building & Construction qualification
- At least 2 years experience in Lead Carpenter / Foreman role
- Must have worked on architectural designed residential projects values at $3Mil plus
- Basement experience
- Good management skills and the ability to drive a project
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good written & verbal communication
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Pippa Rickett on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.