|Job Title:||General Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Billy Ramsey|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2019 05:47|
They are are looking for a General Foreman who has a strong skill set on residential projects.
The role will be a 12 month contract, starting immediately in Penrith.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Project Manager.
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a General Foreman on residential projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.