|Job Title:||General Foreman|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2022|
Due to continuing project requirements they are now looking to recruit a General Foreman.
Roles and Responsibilities of the General Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on medium to high rise residential projects in Sydney
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $210K
up to $210K
Foreman / Supervisor
Foreman | $3m Education Project | Templestowe & Bulleen
100,000 - 140,000
120,000 - 170,000
120,000 - 150,000
Carpenter - Leading Hand
70000 - 100000
Junior Project Manager
Carpenter - All levels
Senior Project Manager