|Job Title:||General Foreman|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2019 06:45|
Due to new projects they are now looking to recruit a General Foreman.
Roles and Responsibilities of the General Foreman:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Work closely with the site manager to ensure quality assurance and safety is in line with Australia’s building regulations compliance
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- With the Site Manager you will be managing cost control for certain areas of the project
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines
- Trade background
- Experience with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 business is a must
- Proven experience of managing a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.