|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2020 07:16|
Our client is a highly reputable commercial construction business with multiple projects within NSW at present. Currently they are looking for an experienced Contract Administrator with experience on projects with a minimum value of $7m.
They have recently won a $7M Education project which they need a mid level CA to work on, this candidate will be working with one of the more senior project manager's within the business who you will learn a great deal from.
As the Contract Administrator you will work alongside the Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Liaise with project managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Negotiate and review subcontractor agreements
- Liaise with builders and sub-contractors
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site supervisors/foreman's and the suppliers
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience contracts administration
- Experience working in commercial fit out
- To be driven, strong character, excellent communication
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's