|Job Title:||General Manager|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:46|
We are seeking a creative minded, energetic General Manager to help shape the structure and culture of a growing carpentry business with huge potential.
The purpose of this role is to work with the Managing Director to allow him to step back from the day to day running of the company and focus more on the overall business profitability and strategic growth.
As General Manager of the company, you would be expected to:
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
- Formulate and administer company policies and structures to meet growth and profitability objectives.
- Work with the existing team to improve efficiency and productivity across all areas
- Plan and assist in recruitment of additional staff as the business grows
- You must have worked in a GM role for a building company in the past and be able to demonstrate a proven history of accomplishments from previous employments.
- You will be familiar with and capable of managing all areas of the business including, but not limited to; Finance/Accounting, Sales/Marketing, Human resources, Research & Development, Operations.
- You must be passionate about producing high quality homes delivered with a personal and friendly service and use that passion to drive excellence across every area of the business
If you feel your experience matches the person specification, please contact Ross Breen on 029376 8221 or click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's