General Manager Maintenance
|Job Title:||General Manager Maintenance|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 08:46|
As a result of some very exciting expansion plans our client is looking to appoint a General Manager of Assets & Maintenance. This newly created role will see you spearheading the exciting new divisional arm to this powerhouse of a business.
Reporting directly to the CEO this is a critical role within the business that will see you drawing on prior proven experience across a range of disciplines within the property or building and construction sector.
You will have a high degree of commercial acumen and accomplished stakeholder manager. You will have advanced knowledge end extensive prior experience within Procurement, Contract Management cost management, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, supplier management and proven experience growing and managing a large business unit as you will be responsible for overall delivery and accountability of financial return.
As the successful General Manager you will have the following;
- Demonstrated experience in the management of large scale maintenance projects and activities
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Be a "Blue Sky" thought leader who also has the ability to present and execute a business plan
- Strong negotiations skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Property, Engineering, Business Administration or Project Management
- Strong procurement and facilities/ maintenance management experience
- Prior experience within construction, facilities and maintenance
- Project Management experience
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of building high performing teams
- Senior Management experience within an organisation delivering Property Maintenance and Facility Services (Carpentry, Painting, Bricklaying, Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC)
- Proven ability in working within an integrated services and property delivering Facilities Management services
- Experienced in supporting Client’s Asset Management Delivery / Whole of Life cycles, ensuring the best advice on Maintenance, Repair and Replacement strategies and programs