General Manager | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||General Manager | Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020|
We are seeking an experienced and motivated General Manager to help shape the structure and culture of a growing Residential Construction business with huge potential.
This Residential Home Builder have been trading for over 24 years and are building around 80 homes currently. Based in Melbourne's East, they have a high focus on their local reputation for customer service and quality. They are flexible with their clients making changes to their standard designs to give them a personalised feel. With around 24 employees currently, they are now looking for a General Manager to oversee the team.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Director to allow him to step back from the day to day running of the company and focus more on the overall business profitability and strategic growth.
As the General Manager, you would be expected to:
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development
- Formulate and administer company policies and structures to meet growth and profitability objectives
- Work with the existing team to improve efficiency and productivity across all areas
- Plan and assist in recruitment of additional staff as the business grows
- You must have worked in a GM or Senior Operations role for a Residential Builder previously and be able to demonstrate a proven track record to improve business operations
- You will be familiar with and capable of managing all areas of the business including, but not limited to; Finance/Accounting, Sales/Marketing, Human Resources, Research & Development and Operations.
- You must be passionate about producing high quality homes delivered with a personal and quality service, as well as using that passion to drive excellence across every area of the business
The opportunity to play a key role in the growth of an already successful builder and manage the business as if it were your own. You will have the ability to really take ownership and be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Please click apply now or send your CV to Monica Briers at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this role first, please give me a call on 0431 344 459.