|Job Title:||Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to $150,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2019 05:46|
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the post tensioning space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects across the country.
As the Geotechnical Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Geotechnical Engineer you will require:
• Engineering (civil) degree or equivalent
• Experience in estimating projects valued between $50K - $10M
• Ground anchors, soil/rock nails, ground improvement experience essential
• Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's