|Job Title:||Geotechnical Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 15:47|
This is a opportunity to grow and join a team of professional engineers on a world class, open pit, thermal coal operation.
Key responsibilities of the Geotechnical Engineer will include:
- Manage open pit operations and strategies for mine geotechnics
- Provide geotechnical advice in to mine design and production
- Maintain a safe and secure operation
- Continuous improvement of geotechnical practices and procedures and interact with service line managers
- Develop geotechnical management systems
To succeed in the Senior Geotechnical Engineer role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field either Mining, Geotechnical or Geology
- A minimum of 4 years experience in geotechnical practices
- A proven track record in open pit mining
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian market
- Good report writing skills and communication
- Software knowledge ie Vulcan and Precision Mining software packages
- Competitive salary package.
- No red tape or site bureaucracy and a chance to implement and run your own systems
- International exposure and experience available long term
- Excellent short roster and travel on company time
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please contact us to have a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's