|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021|
You will be supporting the Principal and Senior Architect within the team, and working in close collaboration with the Urban Designers and Landscape Architects. This is a great opportunity for an Architect to add public realm projects to their folio.
You will be working on a broad range of projects, parklets, public toilets, sports pavilions, tennis courts, multistorey carparks, civic hall and library etc.
The successful candidate will have strong documentation skills, particularly in REVIT. Good graphic communication skills with programs such as sketchup, adobe creative suite (photoshop, indesign, illustrator) are also highly valued attributes.
- A tertiary or post tertiary qualification in architecture or allied design discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and delivering minor and major projects to scope and budget
- Strong Documentation skills, must have experience in REVIT
- Four month contract, option to extend pending performance and budget allocation.
- Be a part of a dynamic team working on a diverse collection of strategies.
- Direct involvement in the advancement of a strong civic identity, influencing the culture and character of the community.
- Gain valuable experience in a Metro Council.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's