Graduate HSE Advisor
|Job Title:||Graduate HSE Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 17:46|
You will take full ownership of the HSE systems to ensure that safety is practiced to the highest standard across the business – ideally you will have some prior experience of using various HSE systems/platforms and will have strong academics. A candidate in the infancy of their career would suit this role best.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Making sure the site is fully compliant to a very high standard of site-based safety standards.
- Provision of strong leadership for an Incident & Injury-free work environment.
- Coordinating all Health & Safety strategies & initiatives, as well as having a strong systems background.
- Managing all Audits & Compliance, including communication with all internal & external auditors.
- Development of functional relationships with all key stakeholders (both onsite & corporate) that have a responsibility for employee safety.
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety however, a Diploma would be preferred.
- An up-to-date understanding and interest in HSEQ Construction legislation.
- The ability to influence and converse freely with workers on-site, managers in the business & board-level directors.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO