Graduate Project Administrator
|Job Title:||Graduate Project Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to $70k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 19:46|
My client is growing in South Australia having recently established a presence in the market there. In line with this they require a Junior Project Administrator to work on a multi-site education project which is projected to last several years.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Administrator will include:
- Assisting project managers with managing a large multi-site education project
- Assisting with reporting to the client
- Assisting with management of contractors
- Reporting to the business directors
To be considered for the role of Junior Project Administrator you will require:
- A degree in construction or a related subject
- A desire to learn and drive to work hard to develop professionally
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- To be a team worker who strives to add value for the client
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.