|Job Title:||Graduate Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||January 01, 2022|
My client is looking for a driven Graduate Surveyor who is working towards their registration to join their team on construction projects in Sydney.
You will be working on a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from highrise to small resi and everything in between.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work for a long-established company with a brilliant reputation in the Sydney Market
- Be part of an enthusiastic team with a vibrant team culture.
- Work alongside a solid team of Registered Surveyors
- Consistent pipeline of projects with repeat clients
- Long term career opportunities available
- Great employee benefits, excellent referral program
- Low turnover of staff
- Must have TAFE/ Australian Survey quals
- Must have the intention of becoming registered or have already started your exams.
- Must have a “can-do” attitude and an ability to self-manage and a willingness to undertake new challenges
- A willingness to complete critical tasks during time-sensitive activities on site
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal with both colleagues and clients
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Engineering Surveyor
$110k - $130k + (negotiable depending on exp)
Graduate HSEQ Advisor
Call to discuss
Call to discuss
Estimator | Commercial Construction