|Job Title:||Graduate Surveyor|
|Salary:||$70k - $90k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 05:00|
My client is looking for a driven Graduate Surveyor who is working towards their registration to join their team on construction projects in Sydney.
You will be working on a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from highrise to small resi and everything in between.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work for a long-established, national company
- Offices in ACT, NSW and QLD
- Be part of an enthusiastic team with a vibrant team culture.
- Good pipeline of projects
- Long term career opportunities available
- Great employee benefits, excellent referral program.
- Must have TAFE/ Australian Survey quals
- Must have the intention of becoming QLD registered or have already be part way through your exams.
- Must have a “can do” attitude and an ability to self-manage and willingness to undertake new challenges
- A willingness to complete critical tasks during time sensitive activities on site
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal with both colleagues and clients
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90k - $110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$80k - $100k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
$90k - $110k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
$33-50p/h - Negotiable depending on experience