Graduate Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021|
Join a leading Engineering consultancy based in Sydney's CBD who deliver services in the Systems and Safety Assurance across major rail projects. You will be joining a diverse team of experts who have a shared passion for delivering on projects in Sydney.
- Appropriate application of System Engineering & Safety Management processes and tools scaled for the services or required project under supervision.
- Deploy Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance processes on projects, in accordance with client requirements, Project’s relevant standards (CENELEC, IEC, etc.) and internal procedures under supervision.
- Support production of Safety Assurance Plans, Safety Analyses, Hazard Logs, Safety Reports and other applicable deliverables to deliver upon operational safety arguments.
- Build the System Safety Case, integrating the Safety Cases of the associated products and / or generic applications, and ensure its completeness and acceptance.
- Support development of systems engineering and safety assurance processes for clients as part of advisory services.
- Develop, review and/or check deliverables required for the services.
- Support workshops and other activities required to deliver the contracted services.
- Maintain a CPD log against the SESA competencies
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline with stellar academic record
- Developing analytical and interpretation skills
- Relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Desirable to want to develop subject matter expertise in at least one of the following:
- o System Safety / Safety Assurance
- o Systems Engineering
- o Requirements Management, Verification and Validation
- o Human Factors
- o RAM
- Most importantly the drive and commitment to learn. A career in the Systems Engineering space can lead you on a fantastic journey
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Human Factors Consultant
Lead System and Requirements Engineer
Quality Assurance Associate
Project Safety Advisor
Mechanical Project Engineer
Project Engineer - Signalling
Senior Project Engineer
60 per hour
Senior Associate - Rail Project Management
Supply Chain / Sourcing Analyst