Graphic Designer | Residential Building
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer | Residential Building|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021|
A fantastic opportunity to join a household name in residential building who have a fantastic reputation for building quality family homes. This is a company who have seen consistent growth and are now building approx. 800 homes per year with a strong pipeline of works going forward.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry leader who boasts fantastic longevity in its workforce and genuinely rewards loyalty and hard work.
You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and flexible work arrangements.
Reporting to the Marketing Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing Team to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces.
- Ensuring all advertising and communications are consistent with the company’s brand
- Coordinating marketing items for display centre openings and liaising with the Display and Sales teams to ensure consistent display centre presentation.
- Providing concepts, advice and assistance in the development of marketing campaigns, with a specific focus on ensuring that collateral supports the sales function.
- Assisting with company events both internal and external, sponsorships as well as philanthropy, as required.
- Relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Graphic Design role
- Ideally have experience working in the Construction, Property or Real Estate industry
- Proficient using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft programs
- Be a creative thinker and team-player
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a driven and self-motivator characters with a genuine passion for what you do
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! This is a unique role that wont be available for long. For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's