|Job Title:||H&S Advisor|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join an award-winning Civil Contractor in Melbourne. They're one of the highest regarded businesses within the Civil & Infrastructure sector in Melbourne and have huge growth plans over the coming years. Due to an increased workload, they're currently looking to grow the team.
This position will be predominantly site based across a number of projects and would suit someone who prefers being hands-on and onsite rather than office based.
- Daily site inspections basis to identify and rectify safety breaches and potential hazards.
- Attend and contribute to the site safety committee meetings and follow up agreed actions.
- Induct all trade contractor site personnel and site personnel in site-specific requirements.
- Monitor all safety records and ensure filing is kept up to date.
- Promote safe work practices during the Construction process
- Minimum of Cert IV in OH&S (Diploma preferred)
- Strong understanding and experience of trenching/shoring
- Experience of overseeing multiple civil projects at one time
- 2+ years of experience working across civil engineering projects
- A solid understanding of Health & Safety
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $180K
Leading Hand / Carpenter - Formwork & Structures experience
$80,000 - $110,000
Compliance consultant - Quality Safety Environmental
100,000 - 120,000
Foreman / Site Manager - Southern Highlands
Lead Estimator - MajorProjects
$110-130k + super + car
Construction/ Cadastral Surveyor
Negotiable depending on experience
Utility Locator / Surveyor
$80- $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
Site Supervisor - Residential (Geelong)
$95,000 - $115,000 + Super + Car