Site Manager - Architecturally Designed Homes
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Architecturally Designed Homes|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020|
This is an opportunity to Site Manage some of Sydney's best architecturally designed homes for an established and respected building company.
One of Sydney's premium architecturally designed home builders based Sydney's Northern Beaches is looking for an experienced Site Manager. The right applicant for this role will be on the tools and trade based to ensure they have a full understanding of the construction process and methodologies from the ground up.
You will be reporting into a Project Manager who is always on hand to support you with a programme, trades and deliveries to ensure you are able to run a highly productive site.
to succeed in this position you will take pride in what you deliver, have excellent communication skills and strong values of Customer Service with evidence of delivering on time, quality finishes.
- Min. 3 years experience working on High End Residential homes
- Min. 3 years as a Site Manager on single res projects over $2.5M.
- Tenacity, Drive & Accountability
- Avid commitment to OH&S and Site Safety
- Ability to push a team and adhere to programme
- An eye for detail and ability to produce very high quality work
- Direction and management of contractors and labourers
- Ability to read construction plans and prioritise tasks
- Interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with trades & clients
- Impressive salary package neg based on experience,
- Professional & reliable trades,
- A chance to work on extremely high detailed projects,
- Secure job with a pipeline of work till 2022