Head of Construction & Maintenance
|Job Title:||Head of Construction & Maintenance|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 12:01|
The Head of Construction role is a leadership role within the Company accountable for the management, growth overall performance of the Construction Department.
The role has a strong focus on safety, operations and relationships, partnering closely with trades, suppliers and key stakeholders across the business and broader sector.
The role provides leadership in the areas of safety, business improvement and modern construction practice whilst leading the development and implementation of strategic, operational and tactical plans to ensure overall quality and compliance whilst working to set financial targets.
Key aspects of the role will include: -
- Team Leadership and Development
- Supplier and Trade Liaison
- Work Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Project Management - Planning and Execution
- Customer Relationships
- Trade relationships and performance
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction management with a volume home builder
- Appropriate tertiary/trade qualification in Construction Management
- Proven management experience
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in the use of construction management software and Microsoft Office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's