Head of Engineering - Structural Engineering
|Job Title:||Head of Engineering - Structural Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020|
They are seeking an ambitious Structural Engineer to be the Head of Engineering to manage the internal structural design management team, structural design engineers and draftsmen and the onsite site engineers, as well as external consultancies.
You will be responsible for overseeing the design management of entire their portfolio including a diverse range of mixed use commercial and residential developments.
Further to this as Head of Engineering you will be:
- Ensuring Designs are delivered on time and manage projects in a efficient and cost-effective manager
- Experience managing a team of engineers and overseeing the divisions
- Identify design issues and resolving issues as build proceeds
- Dealing with external consultants
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Structural Engineer
- Civil/Structural Engineering Qualifications
- Past experience working with a developer and site management is ideal
- Extensive experience within the Australian Multi-res high-rise market is non negotiable
- Confident in working within a high pace environment
- Able to create a positive environment for direct reports and other employees that they will work directly with
- Ability to manage a team of employees with mixed responsibilities,
- Experience in managing and coordinating multi-disciplinary project teams both internal and external to the company
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's