Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020|
As the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Translate strategic business objectives into relevant and achievable marketing and sales programs and strategies and if not successful, develop alternatives for approval and implementation.
- Actively participate in enhancing Company communication by forming relationships with major customers, suppliers, and industry or government bodies.
- Be the point of contact for all clients, as requested, and have strong involvement in all B2B sales.
- Champion and enhance the Company’s iconic brand.
- End-to-end campaign management (preparation for on-time launch through to reporting)
- Direct the efforts of the communications at the strategic and tactical levels. Areas Include Media (traditional and social – all platforms), E-Campaigns, Public Relations, Events, and Marketing.
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in Marketing & 4 to 5 years’ experience within a Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or events role
- Demonstrated experience in developing and driving marketing strategy with a strong track record in delivering innovative marketing initiatives demonstrating commercial acumen
- Capacity to work in a busy, commercial and competitive environment
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and strong experience creating and executing national marketing plans
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's